Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Helping Hands


There is a non-profit organization based in Boston, Massachusetts called Helping Hands (helpinghandsmonkeys.org)which provides highly trained capuchin monkeys for handicapped people. This is awesome. At the same time I want to laugh. Monkeys are so badass and clever it must bring a tear to the eyes of the 'patients' every time their monkey turns on the light or picks up that dropped paper or brings them a glass of water.

I hope if I'm ever unfortunate enough to need assistance that I will be the lucky recipient of a capuchin monkey. I would call him Chico.

2 comments:

Mr Bellinger said...

"I moved my Search Engine Marketing Business to Arizona and are currently Promoting"

I realize if you have the technical skill to instantly send me a comment on a post I made mere minutes ago I really can't gripe, because I can't do that. However, since I am a writer and you are a programmer, I'm assuming that when you write code you can't have any aspect of it wrong, or you wouldn't be able to send me your nifty little bit of ... spam. Thus, get your verbs correct.

"... to Arizona and are ..." It should say "am"

I realize it might be a typo, but you've also got one in your message:

"Here is some ... resources ..." You have you use "are," because "resources" is plural.

Mr Bellinger said...

Enroute to WSIS
Filed under: ICT4D , Personal - Ethan @ 6:21 am I'm in Budapest today, enroute to Tunis for the World Summit on the Information Society.

This is the crap I get for posting?
What the hell does that mean: "I'm in Budapest today"? What does that have to do with Capuchin monkeys? And what does being a free lawyer firm in ... ah, Massachusetts. Still, why do I care if you're going to the information society? I've got my own information, Mr. Lawyer Man.